October 20, 2008

Review: ProActiv

How great is proactiv? For many people, it's a great acne treatment. But for me, that's another story! I have occasional mild acne. I caved in and decided to try it since I heard thousands of people raving about this product.

Proactiv did not hydrate or make my skin look healthy as stated in their ads. Instead my face was so flaky after just 3 days of using it. Although I have combination skin, this product makes my face so dry! Imagine if using it for a month.....my skin would probably feel like chalk or I'll look a like a mummy! EEEWWWW The moisturizer is light, but you need to wear a bit more than you should so that your face don't feel like a paper sand. It's good that all 3 products come in bottles so that you don't contaminate them when using. The repairing lotion is oil-free, therefore your face will not feel oily all day long. There is no SPF, so you have to wear a sunblock lotion over which result into oily face at the end of the day! ll give props to how easy it is to use. 3 easy steps: cleanse, tone and moisturize. How easy it that?! The smell....well.... it's fragrance free, so it smells like plants or herb scent. I personally don't like the scent, although I like the fact that it's fragrance free.

Basically Proactiv was a total waste of $$, and did not even clear the pimple! All I got was dry, flaky skin!

À bientÔt

No comments: